Here are five things we're doing to try to hold onto that California vibe we were lovin' last weekend:
1. TWO trips to Cass Park pool this week. (A is such the little fish!)
2. Thinking about buying a little (very little) sailboat to help us get out on the lake more.
3. More flip-flops and skirts for me.
4. More smiling at other people. (East coasters can be a tough crowd!)
5. Planning on going blueberry-picking. (I don't know if that's a California thing, but I couldn't think of anything else.)
Think it'll work?
Anyone ever made preserves? I've got about three pounds of apricots in the bottom drawer of my fridge, and they're starting to get a little soft. This may just be my weekend project.