Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Adios, 580 Ross!

Big news: I think we've found a buyer for our house in Plymouth. I don't want to count my eggs too early (we still need a few inspections, them to be approved for a mortgage, etc.), but it sounds like the deal will go through. Packing commences this week. We'll be outta there by August 16. A huge relief, and sad at the same time. Ah well, se la vi. Stay tuned for pics of the negotiation. They're a must-see.

In more athletic news, I spent the last weekend tromping through the woods for GLR. I can't imagine a better way to spend three days. Once again, our team was absolutely amazing - fast, fun, and some of the most genuine people I've ever met. I feel honored to have been a part of it all. What a great way to get in shape for the Chicago marathon, as well. (October 7, baby. I'm ramping up my mileage!) Check out some highlights: Team at dinner in Kalkaska. Yum! And Melissa and Sean crammed into the back of the Pfizer Navigator. What troopers!

No comments: