Saturday, September 17, 2011

Almost...

We spent the day getting ready for Aaron's birthday party tomorrow.  He's very excited to have some friends coming over to play.  Tonight, I went upstairs to kiss A goodnight after Paul tucked him into bed.

He asks me: Mama, when I wake up, is it my birthday?
Me: No, but it's your party day.
A: Okay, Mama.  Goodnight.

And he stays in bed for the first-time EVER in our new house.  Maybe 3 is going to be good for us.

Some other funny A-isms this week.

"When I came out of your tummy, I was zero. I was nothing. And now I'm 2. And when it's my birthday, I'm going to be 3."

"Were Hannah and I in your tummy at the same time?"

(6 a.m. this morning.  A has decided he can't sleep in his bed anymore, so him and Paul and snuggling on the couch.)
A:  Mama, I need you.
Groggy me: Okay, can I lay on the couch with you?
A: No, Mama, no!
Me: Okay, well, where do you want me?
A in whisper: On the ottoman.
Me: No way. (And headed back to bed.)

Oh, this boy of ours. He make me laugh. Every day.

1 comment:

mikexplorer said...

I like your site.. Love reading your posts.. Keep writing..