A is Paul's mini-me. Seriously, this kid is his father's son. How do I know?
1. When you give A something he likes, he eats ferociously. Enough said about that.
2. A loves airplanes. You may know we live less than a mile from the Ithaca airport. Whenever a plane flies over the house (many times a day), A stops what he's doing, points to the window and says, "awplugh" or something like that.
3. They both love music. I kid you not, A can now strum Paul's guitar. And he's obsessed with it.
4. They both have mechanical, focused minds. A will turn something over and over in his hands, trying to figure it out. And he won't put it down until he's satisfied with it.
5. They have the same cute little bum. Seriously cute.