1. Did you know tomorrow is landscaping day at our house? Plants will be purchased, mulch delivered, curb-appeal boosted. We're excited! A might even get to play in the dirt for the first time.
2. Sunday is outlet-mall-shopping day. I JUST discovered there looks to be a fairly decent outlet mall about 45 miles away. Mom and I are cautiously optimistic. Aren't you too?
3. Did you see the Grey's Anatomy season finale last night? How is it that a mind-candy show can swoop in and make you think about serious stuff? I'm still a big dumb-struck, in a good way, I think.
4. Now that the heavy TV season is over, can I make a plug for this show called Wipeout? It's had me in stitches nearly every time I've watched it. Who doesn't love to see people falling down? (Wow, I'm full of questions today. I don't know what's come over me.)
5. I have to brag: Paul was the first guy in the mini-race the Ithaca triathlon club holds every Wednesday. He's fast. And hot. Don't you agree?
Someone, please comment and answer one of my questions. Lest I think I'm writing to myself.