Sunday, September 14, 2008

Surprise!

Paul and I experienced quite a treat last night - a surprise baby shower thrown by the amazing Megan and Joshua, with help from Nicole, Zack, Norah and my mom. These guys really went out with a baby-themed dinner menu of baby back ribs, baby potatoes, baby artichokes, veggies with pesto dip served in baby bottles and baby spinach salad. For dessert, Megan made the cutest ever strawberries-dipped-in-chocolate, complete with pretzel handles to look like baby rattles. We got some fantastic presents, including tons of bottles and pacifiers, some cute outfits, a knit turtle named Sheldon and a hand-made quilt from Nicole. Since we had no idea this was coming, we didn't bring our camera. So all I can leave you with is a photo of Sheldon...

1 comment:

A2Girl said...

okay - I will admit when I read this - and you know I speed read - I thought - wow - they had a surprize.....a surprize BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! okay - happy for the suprize - but now I need to be on a phone list so I know - :)