Monday, August 11, 2008

Baby shower!

Just back from a really wonderful weekend in Michigan. I had the chance to spend loads of time with the extended fam, which feels really good when you live 500 miles away. Two of the most rockin' girls in Chicago came in for the occasion, and it was SUCH a treat to catch up with them. And the baby shower on Saturday was SO MUCH fun! Thanks to everyone who went out of their way to make is a special weekend! Check out a few pix...

Lindsey checking out the belly


Jen and Shar waiting for a kick


The Tellerico ladies + Brody and Blake

2 comments:

Alison said...

I can't believe you guys are going to be parents so soon! I'm so excited for you!

habenoit said...

you all look fantastic. my fave photo though is you and Lindsey and baby-to-be. My how time flies... :-)