Monday, March 19, 2012

One!

Dear Hannah,

It was a year ago today that I held you in my arms for the first time.  You looked up at me for the longest time without making a sound - so quiet that your dad got a little worried something was wrong.  You're certainly not silent anymore, but you have a happy-go-lucky way about you that's certainly been there since your first day. You are a loving child, with lots of sloppy kisses and cuddles to hand around to family, friends and cuddly toys alike. You LOVE playing with other children, especially your big brother when he'll humor you. And you'll wiggle your little head and clap your hands to music of any kind. You learned to walk this week while we are visiting Nanny and Granpy in England, and your little swagger makes me giggle every time I see your strutting away.  You bring so much light and happiness to our days.  I feel lucky to be you mom.

All my love!
xoxoxo