Thursday, January 19, 2012

10 months

Dear Hannah,

You are 10 months old today, my sweet girl, and I can hardly believe it. It feels like you've really grown up over the past few weeks - playing with others, standing so well, and doing a better job of telling us what you want.

You LOVE books more than I ever knew a baby could. Whenever we can't find you, we head over to the bookshelf and there you are, pulling the books down and flipping through the pages. You love your brother to death, and recently he's begun letting you tackle him - much to both your delight. He loves you too in his own way - never forget that. These days, he's very concerned that you stay safe and is good at letting me know when you're not. (You did have a roll down the stairs a few weeks ago, but without injury, thank goodness. Still, it gave Aaron and I quite a scare and the gate went up the next day.)

You're working on four! new teeth at the moment, so your good sleeping habits have gone out the window. Even with little sleep, you love to smile and babble at us. You've also begun imitating sounds. Daddy even got you to say your own little version of peppermint this morning. (phaw pa pa.) You can point to the light and the flower arrangement on the kitchen table, so I know you're understanding more of us than we can imagine. I can't wait to see what this year holds for you.

All my love,
Mommy

No comments: