Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Boy, oh boy

Dear A,

I can't believe what a little thinker you've turned into this past few months.  The things you come up with constantly amaze your dad and I.  I often wonder if you've been having these thoughts all along - you just couldn't communicate them before.

Sunday morning at breakfast, you asked your Dad, "Have you been working on the baby's room?"  He told you that he hung up some shelves, and that I was making curtains.  "I can help you," you told him. "C'mon, Daddy!"  Today, you were thrilled to help me hang up those curtains.  And you asked, yet again, "Is the baby coming out today?" 

You're happy to pitch in on whatever we're doing.  You love helping me cook and bake.  Often times on a snowy evening, you'll ask, "How about we bake cookies?"  If Dad gets his tools out, you're stuck to him like glue. 

Watching you grow is absolutely amazing.  I can't wait to see what your future holds!

Love,
Mom

********

P.S.  We've entered the world of Flip.  All I can saw is, "Wow!"  And why didn't we buy one of these sooner?

Here's our first little experiment.  Stay tuned for more video to come.