Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas...tomorrow?

Oh my gosh. We got one of A's Christmas presents in the mail today, and I seriously don't know if I'm going to be able to wait until Christmas to give it to him. (I mean, I will, but mainly because Paul will not have it any other way.) Can I just show you how cute this thing is?




I wasn't sure this was a good purchase until it arrived today. It's going to be perfect! The three pieces come apart, and they're the perfect size for him to pick up and move around. And they're soooo soft. Like his favorite giraffe! It's going to be a fun year!

Want to see what else is on his list? (I LOVE playing santa.)

- Stacking disks
- Block crayons. (Oh, if you could have seen him coloring today - so proud of himself for making marks on paper. He's going to love these!)
- A drum, of course.
- A little dude to hang with.

I feel like a kid again myself!

No comments: