1. We're going camping this weekend, and it will be A's first time sleeping in a tent. Paul and I are super excited, and I'm also a little hesitant. But when I told my Grandma yesterday, she said, "That boy doesn't know where he is. As long as you're with him, he'll be fine." I hope she's right!
2. You should see the packing list we made last night for our one-night camping trip. You'd think we were going overseas for months. Oy vey. We are going to attempt to bring the big-cushy air mattress though. I mean, if we're car camping, we might as well do it in style.
3. So You Think You Can Dance has started, in case you're not addicted like Paul and I. There's two-hour specials all last and this week, which means less sleep in our house these days. Ah, the madness.
4. Waterpolo and mountain-biking extraordinaire Candie Branch is coming into town today, and will join us on this camping excursion. This girl is some serious fun. I promise to report the debauchery on Monday.
5. I had an iced coffee this morning with - Heath and Aim, this is for you - coffee ice cubes. They prevent your coffee from getting watery. Yum!