Friday, March 7, 2008

White people blogmania

So, there's a guy in Los Angeles who started a very funny blog earlier this year called Stuff White People Like. Nearly everyday, he posts something that white folk uniquely gravitate towards. Among the funnier items on the list - religions their parents don't belong to, knowing what's good for poor people and threatening to move to Canada. This blog is a hoot. And it's an great example of how one little blog can snowball into something huge. To date, he's got nearly 9 million hits. This guy should really get a job out of this. Check it out.

3 comments:

Alison said...

We had a few friends over last night, and I read aloud a couple of entries from that blog. It was the hit of the party! Thanks for sharing.

Dave said...

I can't believe I've missed that - it's awesome. Almost a perfect profile of me and and everyone I hang out with.

Kathryn said...

Yeah... it pretty much describes me to a tee.

I'm such a cliche. I'm so white.

Just checking the blog for any news . . .y'all keep hinting at something.