We've been on one heck of a moving tour, and unfortunately it's led to the neglect of this blog. Hang on, dear readers. Starting next week, our computer will come out of storage (no more updates from the library computers!) and you'll learn all about our adventures. Until then, thanks to everyone who's hosted us at their homes or fed us a meal, especially:
- our ATL landlord Rad, who cooked an amazing meal our last night in the ATL complete with Argentinian wine and Cuban coffee. YUM!
- my fantastic mom, who put us up in the MI for a week.
- my Dad, who treated us to some mean Greek food.
- cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. in Michigan - it was great to visit with y'all!
- the Klinkster, who came over for some mean debate-listening and very productive holiday shopping.
- Tin-man, for teaching Paul to like sushi again.
- JK, for the beers and catch-up on all things Pfizer.
Stayed tuned for this amazing trick that Paul and I stumbled across while driving to Ithaca. (That's where we are now, BTW.) Windshield-wipers in sync with a song - NO KIDDING!!