Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh give me a home...

After three crazy days of racing around looking for a place to lay our heads, we found it. And it's quintessential Ithaca.


Yep - we'll be living in a log cabin complete with wood-burning stove and 10 acres of trails surrounding us. We should be settling in sometime next month, January at the very latest.

If you wanted to take a quiet vacation away from everything, you would rent this place. So lace up your snow boots, strap on your skis and come on over for a visit!

***

In other news, the blog will stay! Definitely with a new name and maybe even with a new URL. I'm on it. Thanks for the comments.

***

Happy, happy birthday to my favorite roommate ever and tough-as-nails marathon partner, Sharon. She rocks.

4 comments:

A2Girl said...

great title to your entry! I actually thought to look for buffalo roaming - though I suppose buffalo do not live in the forest - deer and potentially moose would be more likely!

I love it - can't wait to visit you there!

Alison said...

I can't believe that's your new house! It's perfect for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of the inside.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes. Just got back from Disney World with the family and am checking in. Love the new house and can't wait to stay!

Anonymous said...

I'm so there. All the pics of Ithaca look GORGEOUS!